Why Choose Us
• All ballet classes are instructed using the RPM (Revolutionary Principles of Movement) Curriculum led by
Master Teacher, Amy Lowe.
• Small class sizes to ensure individual attention
• A planned syllabus for each level to ensure proper growth and technique taking into consideration the varying
needs of children's physical and emotional well-being
• Exciting performance opportunities for all levels to develop the appreciation of dance as an art form
• All music and costuming is age appropriate
• Our instructors are all highly qualified adults who regularly undergo continuing education
• Enjoy the the family atmosphere of a small school with the opportunities and professionalism of a larger school
• Spacious and safe environment
Our Educational Philosophy
Providing each student with the best technical and artistic training possible is at the heart of vision. Our job as arts educators goes well beyond developing technique as we support the holistic development of the whole student. We strive to create and maintain a nurturing environment for all our students. We have high expectations for our students to learn, to grow and to achieve so they can reach their full potential all while learning to love and appreciate not only themselves but dance as an art form. Our faculty works hard to foster our student’s individual development, to correct and guide along the way and to thoughtfully communicate progress in a positive and supportive manner. Each student will grow and develop at his/her own rate, in his/her own time and we truly celebrate each individual’s unique journey through our school. With the goal to provide excellence and access to the art form of classical ballet and dance, BACT strives to:
Deliver comprehensive ballet training to a broad-based student body with various aspirations, skill levels and ages through instruction in the Revolutionary Principles of Movement Curriculum.
Instill value, life-skills and health benefits through the educational process specific to the study of dance, emphasizing and celebrating the process/journey through our school (not end-product focused).
Create life-long dance and arts lovers, advocates and audience members.
Build self confidence by helping your child achieve personal, attainable goals
Establish self discipline, respect for oneself and others
Acquire poise and grace
Develop stage presence and good bodily communication that can translate into the academic setting
Understanding team work and working toward a common goal
Understand the relationship between music, rhythm and controlled body movement
Appreciate dance as an art form
Develop social interaction and friendships
Preparation for a professional career or college program for those students wishing to pursue that avenue